Alexia gerardYes, the botox will change the eye shape. As we know, there are a lot of people now using the botox injection to build the beauty for their face and so on. However, as one of the great bacterium with toxin, the botox will bring you a lot of side effects which will infect your eyes. At the same time, your eyes shape will be changed. You should accept the medical treatment as soon as possible.12/20/2012
Noah jamesI quite understand your anxiety over your problem. So, as you can see, botox could lead to a lot of problems , and those lasting impacts could be quite serious, sometimes, your face would be distorted. So, currently, there are simply no good ways to change it, you could only wait until the effect of the side effects go away. And pay more attention to your skin and health from this point on.12/21/2012
eagle_tester_3Well, yes, botox can change eye shape in some way. So you need to pay more attention to your eyes, when you are using it. Or it can be dangerous. Generally speaking, we have to say that botox bring a lot side effects, such eye infection. But on the other hand, it can change your eye shape too. So you just need to go and see the eye doctor so that you can have some eye exam to check your eyes.12/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?