Hunter roseYes, the diabetics will affect your health, including the eyes. You could eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. In addition, you should drink suitable amount of water. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You could also not eat more sugar which could avoid you to have the problems at the health of the eyes.12/24/2012
JamesWell, generally speaking, it can be serious to have diabetics. And when it occurs, some other problems may occur too. To prevent it, you should eat starches everyday. In common, starches including bread, grains, cereal, pasta, and starchy vegetables like corn and potatoes can effective, for they provide carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Also, whole grain starches are healthier because they have more vitamins, minerals, and fiber. By the way, people with diabetics will have retinopathy, cataracts, and glaucoma. so just be careful about it.12/24/2012
emkat_roddDiabetics have impact on many organs. It surely can affect in many ways, which might finally lead to vision loss. Due to the abnormal glucose level in blood, diabetic patient are at higher risk to get glaucoma, cataract and diabetic retinopathy. Of the three possible conditions, diabetic retinopathy is the most common condition caused. All the three possibilities blur the vision, and might finally lead to vision loss. To prevent eye conditions caused by diabetes, you need to monitor your blood glucose level and cholesterol level closely. Don't have any high fatty diet or high carbonhydrate diet. Quite smoking and caffeine would be better for you to control your condition. Some supplement of vitamin and miners would help control diabetes, such as gamma-lipoic acid, alfa-lipoic acid, biotin, and coenzyme Q10. With diabetes, you should see your ophthalmologist regularly to avoid any serious eye condition.12/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?