chained_destinyWell, in common, it is normal to have swelling eyes after the surgery. And generally, at that moment, it can be because of the eye infection, which leads to swelling eyes. So you should pay more attention to it. There are some home remedies which can do a help to your swelling eyes. For example, you can just use cold compresses to treat it. Just use some cold ice, and teabags under your eyes and it can be effective. Also, some strawberry jam can help with fluid retention as well as increasing colon health should be applied too. Anyway, just have a try.12/24/2012
ezycome_ezygoIt is possible for you to cause swelling eyes after rhinoplasty. In order to reduce the swelling eyes, you could use the warm compress. In addition, you could drink some tea water which will release the swelling eyes. You should not sleep late which will intensify the swelling eyes. You could use some eye drops to make the eyes feel clean and comfortable.12/25/2012
Brooke petersRhinoplasty, also refereed to as a nose job, can cause swelling eyes. To reduce the swelling eyes, you can do the following thing, apply cold compresses on your swelling eyes several times a day. Usually a cold compress can be used up to 20 minutes at a time, and three times a day. When you do this, keep the compress off your nose.01/02/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?