handsome____boyYes, wearing the eye makeup is possible to cause wrinkles because of the friction in the skin. You should do it gently. In addition, you'd better wash the eye makeup every night before you sleep clearly. You should not let the sediment of the eye makeup leave on the eyes surrounding parts which will cause the problems for the skin or the eyes.12/24/2012
Mya harrisHello, as far as I know, the popular theory is that wearing eye makeup can cause wrinkles. But in my opinion, makeup itself does not cause wrinkles, contrary to popular belief. But it is absolutely true that wearing makeup can contribute to skin issues if it is not removed properly and then it will cause wrinkles. And this can also be determined by the quality of cosmetics you use.01/02/2013
b3autiful_s0ulOk, it looks like you are worried about your eyes a lot. From what I know, it is true that eye makeups would damage your skins in the long run, which is very terrible. So, I recommend that you try not to wear eye makeups all the time, your skin also needs time to rest and care. Because such things are somehow chemical, and of course unnatural, so just take care of your skin. A better diet and exercise would also help with your skin.03/13/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?