crazyuglycoyoteYes, it is possible to have eye bags from sinus problems. Sinus is a cavity within a bone of the face, connecting with the nasal cavities. Not sure what kind of sinus problems you are talking about, because there are various possibilities of sinus problems. The number one possibility of sinus problem is sinusitis. Sinus infection or sinusitis refers to the inflammation of sinuses or nasal passage, which might cause a headache or pressure in eyes. Puffy eye is a very common symptom of sinusitis, besides of coughing, sore throat, fever, bad breath or nasal congestion with thick secretion. There are many possible causes of sinusitis. Sinus infection is the most common trigger to sinusitis, but allergies are also possible causes. Because the sinus is congested, fluid is tending to accumulated under eyes, which makes your eyes puffy. To reduce the sinus-related puffy eyes, you should use a humidifier to add moist in the air, relieving the irritation and dryness of sinus and eyes. Sleeping with head elevated to help sinus draining and prevent fluid accumulating under eyes. Reduce alcohol and sodium in your daily diet, which would make fluid built up under eyes.01/02/2013
Brittany daleYes, it is possible for you to get eye bags because of sinus problems. The nose and eye nerves are interlinked. The sinus problems will affect your eyes and cause the eyes to be dry. You should take the medical care to treat the sinus problems. At the same time, you could use the eye drops to release the dry eyes.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?