charlene1o2Concussion would be caused by any serious blunt force trauma to the head, which is not lethal, but it probably revolves some loss of consciousness temporarily. There are some common symptoms of a concussion, including headache, nausea or vomitting, confusion, temporarily memory loss and blurry vision. After a concussion, your eyes might be red. This is caused by the bloodshots in eyes. We all know that eyes are the most delicate organs in human body, full of capillaries and nerve ends. Some normal daily activities or movements might cause damages to eyes. For example, rubbing eyes would increase the pressure in eyes, which might break the vessels. Crying, sneezing, coughing, laughing, weight lifting and so on all can easily break the capillaries in eyes and make eyes look red, not to mention significant blunt force to the head. If your concussion is cause by any force trauma to the eyes, your eyes might be abrasion and swelling too. Normally bloodshots in eyes come easily, and also go off easily. They would clear out within days without any treatment. If you got abrasion and swelling, you could apply some home remedies to fasten the recovery, such as compress.01/04/2013
emi47678After the concussion, your eyes may get the redness. The blood shot may make the eyes look red. You may have the blurred vision. You'd better use some eye drops to release the symptom. You could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel better. You'd better protect the eyes after the concussion.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?