creepozoidYes, it is possible for you to cause the eyes bags because of the intake of too much salt. Eating too much salt can increase the possibility of getting kidney and cardiovascular burden. In addition, it will cause kidney disease and increase the severity of hypertension, heart disease and stroke. If your food you eat every day contains the high content of salt, it is possible for you to get the cataract which may lead to the blindness if you don't treat it well. Your eye lens will turn white. The study and research have found that people with more intake of sodium will get the higher possibility of cataract than those with less intake of sodium. Once you get the cataract, your vision will be damaged greatly. Your eye bags will be caused by the disorder of the inner body normal work. You could reduce the intake of amount of salt and drink more water.12/27/2012
Angelica christianThere are many contributing factors for eye bags, such as allergies, lack of sleep, age, heredity, illness, stress, poor diet and eating too much salt also can cause eye bags. Eat too much salt can cause thirsty, then you will drink a lot of water. Drinking too much water, especially at night could easily cause eye bags. To reduce eye bags for this reason, the best way should be avoid eating too much salt.12/27/2012
clarinetbandguyWell, yes, eating too much salt can lead to eye bags. Generally speaking, when the blood vessels in the skin around the eyes are filled with fluid which slightly stretches the skin, and at this moment, this accumulation of fluid looks like a bag, and the eye bags will occur. They can make you look older, tired and unhealthy. And according to some experts, foods and drinks high in salt cause you to retain water and fluid under the eyes, leading to eye bags. For this situation, you need to drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet, strong in vitamins A, C and E. by the way, the other causes of under eye bags include sleeping flat on your back, so just be careful about it.12/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?