bakerWell, yes, it is beneficial for glaucoma. First, you should know that bilberry is one of the most frequently suggested herbal remedies, and it possesses of various potential health benefits. Because of it, it can accumulate in retinal pigment epithelial cells with age and in some retinal disorders. Also, it can mediate a detergent-like perturbation of cell membranes and light-induced damage to the cell. So according to some experts, it can be used to treat patients with glaucoma, for bilberry can do a help to glaucoma. so you can just have a try.12/27/2012
Luis lewisBilberry is used to treat a series of illnesses, such as scurvy, urinary tract infections and digestive problems. And it has the magic worth of protecting and enhancing eye vision. The research shows that bilberries and their extract can also improve daytime and nighttime vision, as well as prevent or help particular eye conditions. The main symptom of glaucoma is visual deterioration,so in this case,bilberry can be helpful to a certain degree.01/02/2013
eatmyhartoutYes, it is true that billberry will be good for glaucoma because of the containing vitamin C. As we know, the vitamin C will moisture the eyes and make the eyes look bright. People with glaucoma may have the unstable eye pressure. Thus, they should keep the good mood which is the most important thing. They should also have the good rest every day.01/08/2013
- Does Glaucoma Cause Blindness?
- How do eye doctors test for glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?
- Will glaucoma lead to blindness?
- Does glaucoma affect depth perception?
- Does steroid eye drops cause glaucoma?
- Does glaucoma cause optic nerve damage?
- What does it feel like to have glaucoma?
- Does myopia cause glaucoma?