wesleyWhen you have the graves' eye disease, your eyeballs may standout. You should do some home remedies to help you make the clear and bright eyes. You could use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable and make the eyes look bright. You could often use the eye drops to release the symptom. You just could have a try and see the effect.01/08/2013
chosen_cookieIn fact, graves' disease is an autoimmune disease. It is not eye disease but can also understand as Thyroid Eye Disease. It can affects the thyroid and causing it to enlarge and become overactive, also accompanied with hyperthyroid symptoms such as disturbed sleep, increased heartbeat as well as muscle weakness. And also it can affect the eyes by causing bulging eyes. And as far as i know, there is a conventional medical treatment for this diseases. Just consult your doctor for the right treatment. Good luck.02/16/2013
b3autyqu33nof17OK, so sorry to hear that you have got graves' eye disease,which is one of the most terrible and complicated problems with our eye health. With that terriblr disease, you tend to get a lot of symptoms at the same time, making you suffer a lot ,especially those prominent eyes.So, what i know is that you should pay attention to every aspect of your work and life, try not to drink, smoke, or staying up, etc. Also, good rest and proper use of eyes would relieve the situation. Most importantly, you should get treatment and some vitamin pills, A B E, etc.03/14/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?