Randy CWell, generally speaking, it is normal to have burning eyes after rhinoplasty. And there are many factors which can lead to burning eyes, such as eye infection and high eye pressure. And you may get burning eyes because of eye infection after rhinoplasty. So you should just be careful about it. Well, to treat your burning eyes, you can have some cold compresses, and put some cool ice or cool cucumbers on your eyes. In that way, it can relieve your symptom and make you feel well. Also, you should eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables which provide lots of antioxidants, especially vitamins A and C and then do a good job to your symptom. Also, you can just go and see the eye doctor.12/31/2012
eatmyhartoutIt seems a rare problem after the rhinoplasty, but there are some people complained about eye pain, stinging and burning after this surgery even for months. Rhinoplasty is a nose plastic surgery to correct and reconstruct the form for functional or anesthetic reason. As plastic surgery technologies developing, there are many ways to have the rhinoplasty. It is hard to tell what is going on with your nose and eyes. Eyes are connected with nose internally. They are very close organs. Some normally side effects of rhinoplasty include swelling, pain, weak, insomnia, discoloration or hemorrhage. Eye burning is not very common, but since they are closely connected, it is possible to get infection or inflammation or allergy of eyes. It is better to tell your surgeon and doctor about what you are going through. Have them find out the reason and provide you with proper treatment. Don't rub your eyes which is too close ti your nasal bridge.01/01/2013
Vanessa georgeThe nose and eye nerves are interlinked. After you get the rhinoplasty, your burning eyes will make you feel uncomfortable. You could use the eye drops to release the symptom. You could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture. You could also use the eye drops to release your symptom.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?