AngelicaYes, it is possible for you to get the vision problems because of dry eyes. The dryness of the eyes can be mostly caused by the use of the eyes in front of the computers or other electric products for a long time with little rest. The dryness of the eyes will damage the surface of the corneal which will affect your vision. You could use some eye drops to release the symptom. Or you could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.12/27/2012
creatingmeWell, no, dry eye can not cause vision problems. So you do not need to worry about it. In common, for dry eyes, if you do not have the necessary balance of these three layers in your eyes, or if your eyes do not make enough tears to coat the eye, it is possible to have it. And then there will have some symptoms because of dry eyes. For example, your eyes will feel discomfort, and then, irritation, burning, redness, tearing, and blurred vision can be possible too. But there is no evidence which has shown that dry eye can cause vision problems.01/15/2013
MackenzieWell, sounds like you have got some problems with your eye health. Anyway, from what I know, it would be bad to have dry eyes because that would give rise to some consequences, such as blurred vision, red eyes, itchy eyes, decreased vision, etc. So since it is not very serious, you have to take actions against your problem, and pay attention to your eye health by taking exercise, have some healthy foods, vitamin pills, etc.03/12/2013
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- Why can't you see things clearly at night?
- Who can explain my eye exam status?
- Can a lazy eye with 6/18 visual acuity affect academic performance?
- Does the Nintendo 3DS cause vision problems?
- Right eye was clear yesterday but now its blurry and hazzy.
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Do you depend on your glasses when you wake up in the morning?
- Is sunlight an important factor in preventing myopia?