chocolateeeeeYes, you can get the oakley sunglasses with prescription lenses. The oakley sunglasses are so cool at the design and so excellent at the quality. It is worthy to own one. If you like the oakley sunglasses and you are short sighted, you could own the one with prescription lenses. That will be the good choice. You could wear such type.12/27/2012
GailYou can buy a pair of cheap prescription sunglasses from a retailer. You can tell the doctor you want the oakley sunglasses with prescription if they can offer. Online shopping can also be helpful. Seize the beneficial chance to order a pair of discount prescription sunglasses online if the official website of oakley offer customer those discount. According to their guidance, I log in their official web, then follow the procedure they listed. The simply purchase process makes it much easier for you to complete the online shopping journey. Then you just need to waiting for the express worker knocking on my door.01/07/2013
Riley eddyAll right, from what I can see, you are not very happy with the service available from some optical shops. Anyway, most designer sunglasses are not prescriptive, which means that they could not help with your poor vision. However, you could try to contact their customer service department to ask for some special help with your requirements. And just tell them which type of sunglasses you need. That would be ok. Of course there will be some additional fees.03/12/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?