walkingbasslineYou'd better not to make up when you get infection. Because eyeliner, eyeshadow or eyelash extension would make your eyes harder to recover. To make matters worse,the chemicals would make your eyes infected worse when you make up or when you take off the make-up. You would be ugly for longer time if you make up, so try to use some eye drops to cure your eyes, one or two days later, you would be beautiful again.01/02/2013
JenyaIt is so bad for you to wear makeup when you suffer the eye infection which will intensify your eye infection seriously. You'd better do the warm compress often to make your eyes feel comfortable and use the eye drops to moisture the eyes. You should eat the vegetables more to make your eyes keep in the healthy state.01/02/2013
Ghassan S.Ok, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. It is true that an eye infection could give rise to lots of pains and suffering to you, and could make you look ugly. Eye makeups, though very useful to your looks, could be quite irritative and make your infection much worse, for they are made of chemical stuff. Anyway, try to pay attention to your eyes in every respect ok? Try to consult a doctor and get some medication in time.01/06/2013
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?