cajunbel29When you get mad, your emotion is irritated. The nerves in your whole body will be stimulated. Your eyes may get the blood shot at the very short time. That is why you get the red eyes through the bad mood. You'd better keep calm at your mood. The bad mood will also affect your health. You should keep the smile to be healthy at both eyes and health.01/02/2013
eagle_tester_3As we know, eyes are windows of our heart, which can change color with emotion. When you are angry, the IOP increases. Some blood capillary on the eyeballs break. So, apparently, the eyes look red because of broken capillary. It is very dangerous because some can lead to temporary blindness. In my opinion, when you get mad, try deep breath, and get rid of the mad things and emotions. Soft music and warm bath are effective way to relax your mad nerves.01/03/2013
elmo01Bad mood can lead to red eyes. When one is getting mad, the blood pressure of the body is rising, the heatbeat is accelerating, the blood flow is speeding up, as there are many blood capillary in the eyes, so the eyes appear red. It is a normal phenomenon, but you should control your mood, a good mood is important, after all.01/03/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?