Mariah jaWhen people are in heightened nervousness, when eyes get infections or eye disease,people's eyes would feel painful. Before you see a doctor,you can do some home remedies. Use a self-made ice bag or hot bag to relieve your eyes. Then take some artificial tears to calm the pain. The last thing you can do by yourself is close your eyes for a while then do the former steps. See a doctor as soon as possible.01/03/2013
BethYes, i konw some home remedies for painful eyes. First, rub your palms for a second and then place on your eyes gently. This can relax your eyes and improve blood circulation. Second, you can soak a ball of cotton into ice water and then place them on eye lids for about half an hour, burning sensation and eye redness will be reduced.01/06/2013
Benjamin garyPainful eyes are resulted from a lot of reasons, so you need to figure out what led to your painful eyes. Generally, you could try to get some eye drops because your problem maybe an eye strain, then try to get more rest and take breaks for your eyes. Then get some warm compressor on your eyes, which might be helpful.01/06/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?