bellOk, it seems that you are quite interested in that phenomenon. Anyway, it happens because there are so many things in the world that seem to be weird. Maybe those people want goggles to provide them shelter from sunshine, or just pretend to be cool and mysterious. Or just want to get rid of sand or dust. Indeedm some goggles could protect their eyes from sunshine or something. So, it is just a fact of life.01/06/2013
Nathan harrisHello, I know that some NBA players wear goggles when they are playing match. There are at least two reasons. First, if they use prescription goggles, they must use them to help them see more clearly. Second, when some players got hurt in their eyes, they may wear goggles and the goggles can protect the players' eyes.01/06/2013
Calvingoggles made up with different materials, such as organic glass, plastics. They can protect our eyes, and they are very comfortable to wear, without any stress. There are flat goggles, myopia goggles, and presbyopic goggles. So for some people with eyes problem who want to play basketball. Wearing goggles is their best choice. goggles can provide them the clear vision, and avoid the direct hit of the ball. I bet the clear vision and the comfortable wearing are the main reason.01/04/2013
- What are night vision goggles used for?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Are polarized lenses good for snowboarding?
- What are the best goggles for low light ?
- prescription swimming goggles
- scuba diving prescription goggles,
- Are swim goggles necessary?