Brittany daleYes, sometimes children might get puffy eyes, but usually it is not serious problem. They might get these bags for poor sleeping, allergies, sinus infection or sleeping flat on the back. To provide treatment, you need to find out what caused the puffiness. If it is caused by sleeping flat on the back, then add an extra pillow to avoid the fluid accumulating beneath skin around eye. If it is allergic reaction, get him out of touching with allergens right away. Get in fresh air in the room, and use the air purifier and humidifier. If he got his sinus infected and clogged, use some salt water to flush his nostrils. You can buy it over-the-counter. Kids always need more sleeping than adults. Have him go to bed early to ensure him adequate sleeping every day, which is helpful for his healthy growing up. No matter what reason caused his puffy eyes, you can still apply some cool water compress to help reduce the puffiness.01/11/2013
cthierTake it easy if your child gets eye bags under eyes. It always happens for kids who cry for a long time and then get eye bags under eyes. The eye bags will disappear next morning if your child has enough sleep (about 9 to 10 hours) at night. And if this cannot help, try to put a hot towel on the eyes, which will also help your child remove it much earlier.01/07/2013
williamsIt is not good for your child to get eye bags under eyes. You could help him do the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. You could find the clean cloth and hot water to make your child's eyes feel moisture. You could also help the child use the paste with anti-inflammation role to release the symptom.01/11/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?