Hunter jacksonWarm compress can't help you in this case. A blow on eyes can make the capillaries beneath skin broken and bleeding. The capillaries are very fragile, we all know that. The force on eyes could easily make them break. The blood congealed beneath will discolor the skin there, in this way bruise is formed. Warm compress will promote blood flow which makes it bleeding more. Right after the hit, you should apply some ice pad to stop the bleeding and pain. Apply this ice pad for 15 minutes each time. After 2-3 days, you can apply some warm compress now to help the blood circulation and reduce the blood stasis. Apply some tender massage around could help too.01/10/2013
emily_109It is really bad for you to get black eyes. You may feel painful. The hot water may quick the blood circulation for you which will help reduce the black eyes. You will feel so comfortable after using hot water. You could also use the warm compress at the eyes which will make you feel more comfortable.01/10/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you put arnica on a black eye?
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?