campbellSure, safety goggles have different kinds of functions for people do differnt jobs. In general, they are used to protect your eyes from the outer hazards. Some protential dangers may be very bright light, some dust, flying shards, chemical splashes or smoke. So wear safety goggles can make sure their eyes be safe when they are in those bad working environment.01/07/2013
gerardYes, safety goggles do help people who work in chemistry laboratories and those who are engaged in woodworking. As it is known to us, when doing chemistry experiments or sawing trees, particles or chemicals, which damage the eyes, often fly here and there. But safety goggles can enclose and protect the area surrounding the eyes from being stricken by those objects.01/08/2013
DavidWearing the safety goggles when they work is really helpful for eyes. The safety goggles will help eyes from the radiation of the computers which have great damage to eyes. At the same time, office men should drink some tea to moisture the eyes. Even they wear the safety goggles they should not sit in front of the computers for too long time.01/11/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- What are night vision goggles used for?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Are polarized lenses good for snowboarding?
- What are the best goggles for low light ?
- prescription swimming goggles
- scuba diving prescription goggles,
- Are swim goggles necessary?