cocreativeThere are lots of problem can be caused by panic attack, such as dizziness, upset stomach, chills, shaking, hot flashes, etc. So as you can see, dizziness can cause our vision lose temporarily. Which means our vision can temporarily be affected by panic attack. You needn't worry about the vision. All you need to worry is that how can you make yourself strong enough to defeat the panic attack.01/08/2013
Mackenzie roseYes, it is true that panic attack can affect your vision. You can get lots of vision issues such as foggy vision and wavy vision after fighting with others. If you get panic attack and you have some injuries on your eyes, the way that light coming into your eyes can be changed. For example, it can lead to more light into your eyes, which can result in blurred vision. What's more, you can get spots in front of your eyes.01/17/2013
Alexander davidYes, the panic attack will cause your affection of your vision. When you get panic, your pupil will be dilated which will cause the invisible bacterium to come easily. This will affect your vision. You'd better use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. You could use some eyes drops to make the eyes feel comfortable.01/22/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?