Kaylee tuenerYou may get itchy eyes when you suffer allergies. There are three types of allergies source, vernal keratoconjunctivitis (inflammation of the membrane inside the eyelids and outer eye surface); atopic keratoconjunctivitis (occurs in elderly); and hay fever conjunctivitis. They may result in itching, tearing, swelling of the eyes, mucous discharge, contact lens discomfort or a feeling of something in the eye. You need to use eye drops immediately.01/09/2013
evetYes, it is really bad for you to suffer allergies which will hurt your eyes. You could get the redness in the eyes. You'd better use the eye drops to release the symptom. You could use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable and convenient. You need to pay attention on the diet which should be healthy and not let you get allergic again.01/10/2013
Cary GreenYes, it is very bad to suffer allergies and it will hurt your eyes. If you get eye allergies, your conjunctiva will be affected and you may be very possibly to get blurry vision and red eyes is also possible. What's more, your eyes may be itching, you can use eye drops to solve your problem.01/17/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?