elizabethandzoeYou can watch TV, even though your eyes can't recover soon in this case. The eyes dilate When you walk into a dark place to allow more light into the eye. Once your eyes dilated, you can close them for a while, then massage your eyes. Open your eyes a few minutes later. In order to avoid the dilation of eyes, you need to cover your eyes with your hind every time when you move form dark place to a bright place.01/08/2013
exotic_scentsWell, in my opinion, you can watch tv and it can be fine. But on the other hand, you should not overuse your eyes through watching tv. Generally speaking, when dilated pupils occur, the black part of the eye will be bigger than normal one. And you will feel painful in some cases. And at this time, you should avoid overusing your eyes, or it will just make your situation more serious. And in common, for the treatments, it is important to apply cleansing eye drops to get rid of any foreign particles. Also, you can try some cool teabags, and just put them on your eyes, maybe it can be effective. Of course, cool cucumbers can be used too. And if you watch tv too much, you may suffer high blood pressure too. And then it is possible to make your situation worse. Anyway, just be careful.01/09/2013
Dylan duncanAs we know, the dilated eyes could be temporary because of shock or amazing impression. However, the eyes infection could also cause the dilated eyes. At this time, you need to have the good rest for the eyes to release the dilated eyes. It is not ok for you to watch TV right now which will not be good for the release of the dilated eyes. You need to close your eyes and make them have the good rest.01/09/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?