Daniel christianTake it easy. It's commonly happen in our daily life for get something into eye. And you can solve this problem in home. Remember do not rub your eye when some other liquid get into your eye, instead you can try flushing it out by much clean water. Then have a little rest until you feel much better. If you still feel uncomfortable after that, see a doctor as soon as possible.01/08/2013
KachunOlive oil can be harmful under this circumstance even though it has lots of value. But there is no need to worry because olive oil can be washed away. You need to use an injector which is full of pure water or physiological saline, and then pull the liquid into your eyes though the corner of your eyes. You may need others' help, because it's hard for you to do it on your own. Make sure that the injector stay away from your eyes.01/08/2013
elliekate825Well, in my opinion, you should not worry about it, and it can be fine. As we know that olive oil has some healing properties which will help not only to reduce swelling, but also help to heal your eyes. So it will not be bad for your eyes. But you still worry about it, you can just try some ways to treat it. For example, you can just have some pure water wash your eyes. And then, it will relieve your situation. And then, dropping some eye drops will be perfect. So you can just have some try.01/09/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?