Nicholas campbellWell, yes, tea tree oil can do a good job to itchy eyes, for it contains a cosmetic product. And then, it will help itchy eyes. Besides, advance formulation of tea tree oil also contains purcelin oil and is also effective too. Also, itchy eyes can be caused by many factors, such as the allergies, and the infection. So you can just have some tea tree oil to treat it. By the way, you can try an over-the-counter eye drop. According to some experts, adding omega-3 fatty acids to your diet either in supplement form or in foods like walnuts, salmon is also good. So just have a try.01/09/2013
elblancodiabloFor people with itchy eyes, the tea tree oil is an excellent natural remedy for an itchy eyes. Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alterrnifolia tree, and it is often used in skin care preparations, because it is an effective natural anti-fungal and antimicrobial. Australians have used tea tree oil for decades to treat inflammation and as an antimicrobial agent. It is also a potent anti-fungal that can effectively treat dandruff and the itchy scalp that goes along with it. But you must causion, taking tea tree oil internally can be toxic. In rare instances, individuals may have an allergic reaction to tea tree oil, which consists of skin irritation.01/15/2013
ColleenYes, it is true that tea tree oil can help people with itchy eyes because of the self-poise role. At the same time, you need not to use the eyes too much time in front of the computers which will cause your itchy eyes. You need to have the good rest for the eyes. At the same time, you should eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes.01/22/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?