GuavaYes, you could use the rosehip oil to reduce your puffy eyes because of the good absorption and smooth role. Your puffy eyes will reduce after the calming down of the skin around the eyes after you use the rosehip oil. At the same time, you could also do the warm compress to make yourself feel comfortable at the eyes.01/08/2013
cruelladeville0Hello, rosehip oil does work to your puffy eyes. Puffy eyes are caused by inflammation resulting from irritation, fluid retention, loss of skin elasticity with age, allergies, fatigue and fat deposits. If you use sorehip, it can give your skin under your eyes a regeneration and your poffy eyes will be reduced.01/09/2013
GabriellaWell, yes, rosehip oil can be good for puffy eyes. Generally speaking, when you have puffy eyes, doctors will suggest you go and use some cream, which can be effective. At this time, you should know that rosehip oil can be the good choice, for it contains aloe vera, which is a popular ingredient in many best eye cream puffy eyes products. Also, you can have warm compresses on your eyes, using hot cloth. In that way, it will just relieve the situation too. Anyway, you can just have a try.01/10/2013
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?