hillWell, yes, vitamin e can be helpful to puffy eyes, so you can just have a try. Generally speaking, there are many reasons which can cause puffy eyes, including allergies, irritants, chemicals, depression. And the skin of the eyelids is the thinnest in the body. For this reason any swelling underneath the lids or discoloration may be quite obvious. In that way, it will just cause inflammation and swelling, and finally leading to the puffy eyes. At this moment, you can just try some warm compresses with hot cloth, which can relieve your symptoms. Also, vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant that can help treat eye puffiness when it results from irritation. So just have a try.01/09/2013
evil_lanruojDefinitely vitamin can help people to get rid of puffy eyes. Especially, vitamin E can fasten the recovery session on a certain degree. And there are lots of remedies for you to get rid puffy eyes. You can massage your eyes with olive oil every morning when you wake up. After done the massage, the puffiness can be reduced a lot. Then avoid drinking water before you sleep.01/08/2013
RondaYes, taking more vitamin E is good for people with puffy eyes. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, it can help treat eye puffiness results from irritation. What's more, it can help treat your skin, for example, it can help treat fine lines on your skin. Also, Vitamin E is available as a gel cream or in capsule form to reduce your puffy eyes.01/08/2013
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?