eddyYes, it is true that milk can help puffy eyes because milk is a cold liquid, and a cold compress is the best treatment for swelling, so under-eye puffiness can be well treated. You can make cotton balls soaked in milk, and squeezing out the excess liquid, then you can put a ball on one of your eyes, and the other on the other. When the cotton balls become warm, remove them and take some new cotton balls to continue.01/09/2013
campbellPerhaps someone have already told you that your ages can be known through your eye bags or eye puffiness. So many people devote themselves t remove puffy eyes. Then all kinds of solutions come into being. The two most commonly ways are: surgery and home remedies. Well, surgery may be taken when puffy eyes are so much serious that affect one's appearance deeply, especially among aged people. While, home remedies can be received by many young people. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables which contain abundant vitamins help with reducing eye puffiness. Drinking some honey with warm water can protect wrinkles. Milk eye mask can get rid of eye puffiness and you can wash your eyes with milk every two days before go to bed. That's for milk not only offers antioxidant, but also they contain higher content of vitamins, minerals, and fibers, which are good for eye protection and smooth skin irritation.01/11/2013
Caroline bellYes, milk will help you with your puffy eyes. The milk contains a lot of nutrition. You could find that the milk will make your skin become smooth at the same time. You should put the milk in the refrigerator and cool the milk. Then you could put the milk on the cotton swab and then cover it on the surface of the eyes. Your puffy eyes will be released.01/22/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?