Mya bakerYes, the olive oil can work well on dry eyes. Because dry eyes often stem from a deficiency in essential fatty acids, and it is an increasing problem in this era of low fat diets, while Omega-3 fatty acids is found to reduce the risk of dry eyes and work well on dry eyes, since it is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. You can try it but do not make it into your eyes, it will make your vision blurry.01/13/2013
b3aut1fulfr3ak7Olive oil is really a useful oil can be used both internally and externally. It can help people losing weight, improve immune system, promote blood circulation, etc. They can be helpful for dry eyes if you insist on put it in your daily meal. However, do not use it as a eye drop because the eyes can't absorb it. You'd better use artificial tears when you get dry eyes.01/09/2013
Eric quickWell, yes, olive oil can be good for dry eyes. Generally speaking, there are many factors which can lead to dry eyes, including vitamin a deficiency. And if you have dry eyes, you may experience scratchiness, itching and burning on the surface of your eyes. To treat it, you can just apply olive oil, which is an effective way to treat it, for olive oil is rich in vitamins, and also, it has some healing properties that will help not only to reduce swelling, but also help to dry eyes. Also, you need to drink more water.01/13/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?