evil_lanruojAlmond oil can used internally and externally. It's full of vitamin E, which can improve the blood circulation, promote the elasticity of our skin, etc. So, it can help people with wrinkles. You can add almond oil in your daily meal, it can work in a long run. By the way, massage your eyes with almond oil every day, but you'd better wash it away after the massage in case that the remains may lead to fat granule.01/10/2013
Riley garyYes you can, it really work. As far as I knoe, almond oil is very potent and powerful against dryness and wrinkles. If you want smoothing and no wrinkles skin, you need to keep your skin well hydrated and moisture is very important. You can dab a few tiny drops of almond oil on your under-eye skin with your fingertips and massage gently across the area, which can work well. What's more, other oils like coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil and vitamin E oil are also very efficient to cure this problem. You can try them.01/10/2013
CarlosWell, yes, almond oil is wildly used in many places. Generally speaking, in daily life, we can use it to protect your skin, our eyes, and overall body. For eyes, it is actually effective. For example, if you have wrinkles on your eyes or dark circles, and then you can massage your eyes with almond oil for a few minutes and then leave it overnight. Also, you can also dip cotton balls in almond oil and let them rest on your eyes. You will get rid of your dark circles and wrinkles soon. Anyway, you can just have a try.01/10/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?