SeanTeeth grinding is rather common in our daily life. It may be connected with some disorder in the body or just a way for people to vent their stress and anxiety. And researches have found that blurred vision can astonishingly be caused by 994 causes. Of course grinding teeth is one special type among them. I believe that grinding teeth will result in painful spasm on the face. In the process of clenching and grinding, the nerves of the face, nose,mouth, eyes and ears will be rasped and intensified. All these rasped and disordered eye nerves will cause series of eye discomfort, blurred vision included. Take some medicines and be spiritually relaxed so as to lessen the frequency of grinding teeth and then your eyes would get less blurred.01/20/2013
Allison leslieNo, grinding teeth can not cause blurred vision. Teethe grinding is involuntary clenching, grinding and gnashing of the teeth. It most happens at night but sometimes it will also happen during the day. It is a physical expression of stress. If people are mad, upset and hard to focus on a particular task, they may grind teeth. Of course, there are also some other reasons in grinding teeth, for example, Incorrect tooth alignment, including fillings that are too 'high', Drug misuse (particularly amphetamines) and Eruption of teeth (babies and children). It has nothing to do with blurred vision.03/04/2013
handsomemanscluWell, sounds like you are somewhat worried about the possibility that grinding teeth may give rise to blurred vision or other problems with your eyes. And according to some cases, this assumption is true but there are simply no scientific explanations right now. Anyway, this problem seems complicated which requires more care and attention to your health. So I suggest that you try to consult a doctor and follow his advice. Try to take some exercises with a better and healthier diet.03/11/2013
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?