eclipseracer01Our human eyes can not see the infared light, while, infrared light can cause damage to our eyes. Itâ€™s been found that too much infrared light is absorbed by the eyes will cause eye tissue burned, which including retina, cornea, iris, and lens. You should take proper eye protection if you are working with infrared light.01/11/2013
b3autyqu33nof17Infrared light can be harmful to people's eyes. Because too much infrared light is absorbed the tissue will be burned. And infrared light is divided into infrared A and infrared B and infrared C. Different type of infrared light can cause different eye problems. Infrared A is dangerous to retina, infrared B can cause damage to your cornea, iris, and lens, infrared C make damages to cornea. You can wear sunglasses to prevent infrared light. I heard some leafy vegetables enhance peoples prevention system, then our eyes can cope with infrared light themselves.01/13/2013
b0rkb0rkb0rkYes, it is quite true that strong infrared light may be hazard to the eyes, which may cause damage or blindness of eyes. As infrared light has radiation and the feature of invisibility, its wavelengths are longer than those of visible light, which is nominal red edge of the visible spectrum at 0.74 micrometres (Î¼m) to 0.3 mm. Since the infrared light radiation is invisible and harmful to eyes, you must take some measures to protect your eyes. In order to eliminate the great harm caused by infrared light, special infrared-proof goggles must be worn when your naked eyes are exposed to infrared lights.01/14/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?