StephanieToo much cafeine intake can not directly cause dark eye circles. but drink too much coffe and lack of sleep can cause those horrible dark under eye circles. In my opinion, the best way to avoid dark eye circles is have a regular life style, which including: 1. Do not stay up at night. 2. Have enough time sleep at night. 3. Drink a lot of water at day time and avoid drinking water before fall asleep.01/11/2013
williamsYes, it is possible to lead to dark eye circles because of too much caffeine intake .Because it cause mild dehydration, making dark circles more obvious. What's more, stress, tobacco, too little sleep, alcohol and sugar can also lead to dark circles. So you are recommended to cut caffeine from your diet though it may perk you up in the short term.01/11/2013
hallTo some extent, overdose caffeine can cause dark circles under eyes. As caffeine can circulate into blood vessels, thus affect the vessels in the eyes, which can cause dark circles. Besides, over intaking too much caffeine will also affect the eye muscles, and lead to blurry vision, blind spots , visual hallucinations and cause then to spasm. Therefore, control the intake of caffeine and you will get rid of dark eye circles.01/14/2013
- What vitamins should I take to get rid of dark circles?
- How to relieve dark circles, edema and wrinkles under your eyes that caused by anxiety ?
- What Is the Best Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes for Men Naturally ?
- What Is the Best Natural Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under My Eyes Naturally and Fast?
- Is Preparation H Good for Dark Circles under Eyes?
- what is the best way to get rid of dark circles under eyes
- How Can I Remove Under Eye Dark Circles ?
- what causes dark circles and bags under the eyes?