JohaneYes, I have heard speedo goggles, and I think it is quite good. They do provide Anti-fog UV protection, which can protect your eyes well from the sun. And it is a good tool for swimming training. What's more, speedo goggles usually have soft frames and fit people well. Besides UV protection, also have Anti-fog.01/13/2013
walkinginstarsSpeedo goggles are made up with organic glass, plastic and other materials, which aims at protecting your eyes when you swimming, and they are very comfortable to wear without any stress. These swimming goggles are quite cheape and they have various colour and frames. You can just choose one that is comfortable and suitable for you to wear.There are all kinds of goggles such as flat goggles, myopia goggles, and presbyopic goggles. Some speedo such as Swedish goggle and the Engine Psycho goggle do provide uv protection. Speedo goggles can keep the water out when you swimming and it is quite good for eyes.01/14/2013
charlene1o2The lenses have PC+UV protection, and they are all anti-fog lenses. Gasket is made of silicone, which makes you feel pretty comfortable while wearing. The strap is silicone make as well. You can choose the suitable one based on the price and the size. You'll find they are pretty eco-friendly, and comfortable wearing. They can be used in a long time, even though they are colored, they'll never fade if you obey the instruction of maintenance.01/14/2013
- What are night vision goggles used for?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?
- Should sunglasses have uv and uvb protection ?
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Are polarized lenses good for snowboarding?
- What are the best goggles for low light ?
- prescription swimming goggles
- scuba diving prescription goggles,