Jada oliverApple cider vinegar can help people deal with skin problem, eye problem, etc. It can enhance people's digestive system, improve people's blood circulation, promote the immune system, and smooth people's skin, etc. Eye bag occurs when people have circulation problem or liver problem. Apple cider vinegar can be helpful if you insist on drinking it. You won't get eye bag that easily if you keep drinking it.01/14/2013
Susie WashingtonWell, yes, apple cider vinegar can help to reduce eye bags. Generally speaking, when the blood vessels in the skin around the eyes are filled with fluid which slightly stretches the skin, this accumulation of fluid looks like a bag, and the eye bags will occur. And they can be annoying and even ugly, for they can make you look older, tired and unhealthy. At this moment, you can try apple cider vinegar to treat it, for apple cider vinegar is quite rich in minerals, vitamins and enzymes. With more them in a long term, your situation can be relieved. Also, for eye bags, some essential oil can be effective too.01/15/2013
COLIN GREENYes, it is true that apple cider vinegar can help reduce eye bag. You can add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath water when you soak, because the apple cider vinegar allows the skin to soften and can reduce your eye bag. What's more, drinking more water, eating foods high in water, like beets, celery, tomatoes and watermelon is helpful.01/15/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?