elen_tChamomile can cure lots of infections, and it can help people reduce inflammation or thermal. As we all know, pink eyes are caused by infection, so chamomile can be helpful. Drinking chamomile tea is just one of the treatment based on chamomile. You can also wash your eyes round with the water boiled with chamomile. Twice a day are enough for you. You can put that in your daily meal as well.01/14/2013
christ_band04Yes, chamomile tea has the wonderful function to make eye bright and cure pink eyes, and both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas to cure pink eye diseases. The active ingredient in chamomile has a number of anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. So it is quite effective for pink eyes. On the other hand, it has good curative effect on the blurred vision, eye fatigue and dark circles. In a long time, Chamomile is often suggested as a home remedy for pink eyes and eye bags. You can keep the chamomile tea bag on your eyes about 10-15 minutes every night. It will help you relieve your pink eye symptoms and many other eye diseases.01/14/2013
Cassidy bellWell, yes, chamomile tea can be good for pink eyes. Generally speaking, pink eyes can be normal and annoying for many people, and when it occurs, your eyes will turn to red, bloodshot. Also, pink eye can be caused by infection. For some doctors, if you suffer pink eyes in the first step, he will suggest you have some home remedies. For example, you can just try the chamomile tea, and just put cooled, chamomile tea bags on the eyes for 5 to 20 minutes. You need know that chamomile is an eye tonic and is useful as an eye rinse. Also, for pink eyes, you need to wear eye patch to stay away from irritants, virus, and bacteria. Anyway, you can just have a try.01/15/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?