Matthew harrisSleep apnea may cause red eyes if the patient already got some eye problems or liver problems. It's really dangerous for people who have sleep apnea, because they can easily pass away while sleeping. The good news is that there are steps you can take to help stop this affliction. Sleep on side instead of back. Raise the head of the bed. By the way, excess weight is a major factor in sleep apnea, so lose weight. They can use a breathing device to keep their airways from becoming blocked.01/14/2013
John clarkYes, it is possible to casue red eyes becasue of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is interrupted breathing during sleep for at least 10 seconds at a time because of the blockage and you can not get enough air. It will happens hundreds of times every night. So this can very easily to lead to eye infection because of lack of sleep and the air leaks near the eyes and over the face that can lead to red eyes.What's more, people who having sleep apnea seem to have the higher possibility of getting glaucoma. So go to your doctor and have a treatment! That may help.01/16/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?