Benson DuboisYes of course, the dry eyes may caused by smoke. The nicotine itself always do harm to people's health, the gas which contains carbon monoxide will hinder the circulation of blood around your whole body. The dust which is the by-product of weed combustion may get into the eyes with some virus in the air to cause the inflammation of your eyes. The infection and oxygen deficit which caused by bad blood circulation condition will absolutely cause the dry eyes. I persuade you to get rid of smoking or get some supplement of nutrients which good for your eyes. You need to eat some supplement or fruits which full of Vitamin A & B, and carotene. They are the necessary nutrients which would protect your eyes everyday. Carrot, Chrysanthemum tea, sesame, bean, milk and wheat germ are all the great choice for you. At the meantime, eyes massage will bring more comfort to your eyes.01/21/2013
Michelle percy50. Exactly, weed smoking cause dry of some important parts of body, such as mouth, throat, eyes and nose. The most important factor is that marijuana dries out all your mucous membranes. However, if you have no any bad reactions for many years when smoking weed until lately, then you'd better consider whether you are allergic to this weed. On the contrary, you may be allergic to marijuana. Personally, if you have these conditions for a long time, some essential home care must be taken. You can prepare some basic drops at home which works for dry eyes. Next you can drink some warm water with honey that can help with getting rid of tired and dryness. You also can apply some cucumber on your eyes which takes vitamins supplements and fresh your eyes. Seriously speaking, the best thing to do is visit a doctor and takes a thorough exam. Because there is an inflammatory disease of the tear ducts which has very similar symptoms. So be careful and good luck!01/28/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?