georgeYes, you can wear contact lenses right now because your pink eyes is already completely cured. But you should pay more attention about wear contact lenses, such as do not share contact lenses with other people, wear the contact lenses that other people used wear may cause the eye infection, and do not wear it when you're sleep.01/16/2013
VividWell, in my opinion, you can wear contact lenses in one week. And that can be fine. Generally speaking, for most of people, pink eyes can be annoying and painful. Also, when it occurs, your eyes will turn to red, bloodshot, which are the most common symptoms. For the causes, it can be caused by infection. So if you wear contact lenses right now, it will just increase the risk of getting pink eyes back, for contact lenses can just carry some virus in your eyes. Anyway, just wait for one week.01/16/2013
Carlos quickYou can wear contact lenses, but the contact lenses must be clean. If you didn't wear them while you suffering from pink eyes, you can take it easy. If you did, you need to sterilize the contact lenses with solution at first. Pink eyes are caused by infection, so you need to keep your clean all the time. And your hands have to be clean while you wearing contact lenses. Storing your contact lenses with solution every night is always needed.01/16/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?