cherry_bloss0mEyelashes is different than hair from other part of the body. For I know that eye makeup and heavy mascara can actually cause the eyelashes fall. And eye infection also can cause eyelashes fall out. While, it's not been found that there is any connection between eyelashes fall and pregnant. Suggest you see a doctor to check out the reason why your eyelashes fall.01/17/2013
crazycowgirl89It is relatively common and it is rather possible to happen. While there can be a lot of causes for this problem, but one thing is sure, it is due to an imbalance in the person's system during her pregnancy. So taking blood tests is very necessary to reveal any imbalances and then have the remedy. What's more, causes can also be medications, birth control pills, thyroid malfunctions, anemia, and arthritis. You need to go to your doctor and have a test soon!01/20/2013
bellIt is not some common reaction during pregnancy but possible. Some women experienced these uncommon side effects of pregnancy. Their hair gets thin and weak and their eyelashes and even eyebrows fall out. Normally hair (including the eyelashes and eye brows) wonâ€™t get thinner because the increased estrogen hormones would stimulate the growth of hair. Usually women might experience hair loss after the delivery for the decreasing level of estrogen hormones. But if you experience extremely apparent hair loss or your eyelashes and eye brows fallen out, it probably is sending some signals. As to hair loss during pregnancy, it might be related to a vitamin or mineral deficiency. Vitamin B, C, E and biotin are important to keep hair thick and strong. If your eyelashes and eyebrows are getting thinner and shorter, it is probably caused by nutrition deficiency or thyroid dysfunction. Thyroid changes during pregnancy due to the changes of estrogen, but it will ends with the ending of pregnancy. You can have a test of your protein level and thyroid. Meanwhile you can apply some vitamin productions to help eyelashes growth.01/28/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?