Dylan duncanEyelashes are just similar of our hair. They will fall out when we are under heavy pressure. Or, you may suffer from vitamin deficiency. Even though you have injected adequate vitamin, you can still have vitamin deficiency because pressure may make your body can't absorb those vitamins. Anyway, you need to relax, then have nice meals without pressure every day. Forget about the pressure when you sleep at least.01/17/2013
Sharon FieldYes, it is possible to lead to eyelashes fallen out because of stress, it is a behavior that pull out eyelashes due to excess tension or stress. Actually it is a kind of psychological disorder, which is called trichotillomania when an individual twists, rubs or pulls out hair. If you suffer from this psychiatric condition, you will tend to pluck your eyelashes when you are stressed out or anxious, so just go to visit your psychiatrist and have the remedy. Good luck!01/20/2013
Otis CrockettThat's true. Fatigue and stress lead to the oxygoen and blood much less than normal in eyes. When these substances can satisfy the needs of our eyes, something difficulties will happen. The first and prominent phenomenon is eyelashes loss. The growth of eyelashes requires much nutrition and minerals. Stress can slow down the processing so that the eyes cannot work normally. And then eyelashes will fall out gradually.03/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?