Alexandria taylorEye wrinkles will make your eyes as well as the whole face look older than they are actually are. But luckily there are several good ways of reversing the least eagerly eye wrinkles. Sun exposure is certified as the Number 1 cause of eye wrinkles and wearing sunglasses and any way of avoiding the sun are not bad ways to deal with it. Moisturizer unique to eyes can directly help alleviate and reverse eye wrinkles. More fruits and vegetables can stop the rapid growing of eye wrinkles due to the great function of their rich vitamins and nutritions. Moreover, some medical treatments such as alpha-hydroxy acids and idebenone are the most effective in the treatment of eye wrinkles. Last but not the least, enough sleep can ensure attracting eyes with less wrinkles.01/17/2013
walkingjadedYes, there are some good treatments can reserve your eye wrinkles. First, you can go to have some modern technological treatments such as lasers, dermabrasion and surgical procedures. Those are very effective but also expensive and time consuming. Second, you can do it at home and just moisturize your skin with some olive oil, vitamin E or coconut oil daily. Third, it is said that if you change your sleep position, it can also help. You can sleep on your back to prevent this type of wrinkling. Fourth, you can relax your facial expression because the more you frown, glare and raise your eyebrows or squint, the more likely you will eye get wrinkles. Try these and good luck!01/21/2013
evelynBecause the skin around the eye is very thin and is always the first to begin to show wrinkles, eye wrinkles can appear at almost any age. Wrinkles are not permanent. There are various ways that you can reduce them. Enough water can help you keep skin lush and supple, i.e. Drink a plenty of water is essential. Well, considering many people are hard to drink enough water, so eat a lot of fruits, like grapes and watermelon can take place and they are good to keep the skin hydrated. Place cucumber slice on your eyes for a time and this will reduce any swelling. a facial cream that includes quality ingredients can minimize or eliminate those aging eye wrinkles.03/04/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?