Robert jaRose has lots of utilities. It can be used in lots of aspect, it can reduce inflammation, and it can promote our circulation system, smooth our skin, etc. Using rose water as remedy can work effectively. You can use rose as tea, then keep drinking the rose tea, you're unlikely to get dry eyes. Or you can clean your eyes with rose water as you said. Massaging your eyes with rose essential oil may be the best method to cure your dry eyes. You can also drop rose essential oil into humidifier, then stay at the moist environment.01/17/2013
MILLYAs a matter of fact, rose water can really help people with dry eyes to some extents. First, you are supposed to know that the dryness of the eyes can be caused by the much use of eyes or deficiencying in vitamins, especial for vitamin A. The rose water contains vitamin A, which is a group of antioxidant compounds with a long list of benefits for vision, bone development and the growth and repair of body tissue, can effectively relief the symptom. In addition, the rose water has the moisture usage, get your hands thoroughly washed and try to put your fingers around your eye, gently massage them with rose water can also be helped. Shortly after you will see changes.01/21/2013
gerardFor centuries, rose water is popular with young lady. We can easily selected the benefits of using rose water. First, rose water can help in reducing the redness from irritated or over-heated skin. Second, rose water can help with reduces redness and blotchiness after steaming tightens capillaries. Thired, The best and easiest way to use it is to apply it at night, which does good to clear all impurities that your face has collected through the day. Dry eyes will also be healed by rose water. That is, you can wash face and eyes with rose water because it can moist the surface of eyelids and eyes.03/04/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?