LoganBecause one can get swelling eyelids if he or she suffer eye allergies. Eye allergies can lead to the leaks in the subcutaneous capillary beds, so it can cause swelling around your eyes, as well as swelling in the face. Puffy eyes are also the possible result and conjunctivitis, stye, ocular shingles, etc. can also cause swelling of the eyelids.01/20/2013
handwithlighterEye allergies could cause some symptoms like watery eyes, redness, dryness and eyelids swollen because the allergies cause inflammation of the tissue around or in eyes or excessive fluid collected around. To reduce its puffiness, you should treat the allergy at once. Normally speaking, the inflammation caused by allergy comes and goes very fast. As long as if you stay away from the allergens, these annoying symptoms would clear out very soon. If you still feel your eyelids puffy, you could wash your eyes with some water and massage your eyes gently to help blood circulation and fluid absorption.01/25/2013
MakaylaActually, almost all allergic eye conditions are more irritating than dangerous. Scarring of the cornea and visual problems are commonly due to allergic or vernal keratoconjunctivitis. Well, typical symptoms associated with eye allergies include inflammation of the conjunctiva that is caused by a reaction to allergens. That is, the inflammation causes enlargement of the blood vessels in the conjunctiva that cause a red or bloodshot appearance of the eyes. These symptoms can range from very mild redness to severe swelling associated with discharge.03/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?