Samuel hillRed eyes can caused by many problems, such as eye infection, can not adjust new contact lenses, been punched eye and so on. If your red eyes is not serious, you can ignore it. After several days rest, it will recover by itself as time goes by. And if your red eyes become more and more serious as time goes by, you'd better see a doctor.01/17/2013
b1wdancer23Red eyes are so common an eye disease that the treatments of them also vary to a great extent. the reasons for red eyes are not limited and if you just get red eyes due to lack of rest or some other mild infection, they can go away as time goes by. However, if your red eyes last and seem to get worse, you shall have them treated. You can choose to seek advices and treatments in hospital. And you can still treat them at home. Home remedies for red eyes include cold or warm compresses, use of Antihistamine and Vasoconstrictors, etc.. And I believe that it is utterly important for you to get to know the main cause of red eyes and then have them treated in the right way.01/20/2013
stevenMay be it is not. In medicine, red eye is a non-specific term to describe an eye that appears red due to illness or injury. The term usually refers to injection and prominence of the superficial blood vessels of the conjunctiva, or sclera. Commonly if there is no any treatment option for red eyes, severe pain, blurry vision and photophobia all may occur. Red eyes never go away on its own. Stay away from pets and pollens if possible. You could also try using an ice pack over your eyes. The coolness of the pack relieves different symptoms like swelling and pain, and could alleviate the redness.03/04/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?