ErinInsufficient of sleep, stress, irritation, dehydration, excessive reading are the common causes of tired eyes. When you suffer from tired eyes, you may feel heaviness, discomforts, dryness, irritations and many other symptoms of eyes. Below are some effective home remedies for your reference for tired eyes: Firstly, Drink plenty of water to keep your tired eyes hydrated through the day. Second, dip cotton balls in green tea or camomile tea water, then place the cotton on the eyelids and leave it there for some time. Third, put fresh cucumber slice on your eyes for around 30 minutes. Forth, use cold compress and take ice cubes from the freezer and put them into clean bags, placing them on your eyes for several minutes. There are still many other home remedies for tired eyes, such as rose water, hot compress, cold milk and so on. If you want to completely get rid of tired eyes, most importantly, you should get enough sleep and eat more fruits and vegetables.01/21/2013
Nicholas campbellIf you get the tiredness at the eyes, you could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. At the same time, you could use the eyes drops with anti-inflammation to make your eyes feel comfortable. You should have the good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the computers for a long time.01/22/2013
gilesTired eyes is a common and annoying condition. The symptoms include tired, itching, and burning eyes. Although tired eyes is common, sometimes it is a sign of an underlying condition that may need medical treatment. So some home remedies to help you wipe off risks. Firstly, making simple changes in your work habits or environment. Secondly, immerse a washcloth in ice cold water and place over your face until the washcloth warms. Thirdly, apply cucumber slice on eyes can fresh eyes and reduce irritation. Tea bags, milk puffs and warm water compress do also work aas same.02/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?