clearbluesky987Yes, migraine can cause watery eyes. If your tear production increases while it cannot be accommodated through evaporation or drainage through the tear ducts, you will get watery eyes. A lot of conditions can cause watery eyes, can migraine is just one of them. What's more, a cold, allergies, eye infections and blocked tear ducts can also cause watery eyes. To treat it, you can use an allergy medication or antibiotics and go to see your doctor and have good suggestions. Good luck!01/20/2013
electriikheartxYes, migraine will cause your watery eyes. When you have the migraine, you will find that you may have the problems at the eyes. As we know, the brain and eyes nerves are interlinked. When you have the migraine, your eyes will easily get infection. You should treat your migraine carefully. At the same time, you could use the eyes drops to treat your watery eyes.01/21/2013
FaithMigraine is a chronic neurological disorder which causes severe headaches. And it is related to a number of autonomic nervous system symptoms. The reasons that lead to migraine is still unknown. However, some studies said that environmental and genetic factors may be associated with migraine. Migraine can cause some eye disorders indeed, such as sore eyes, eye infection and eye pain. It is rarely to lead to eye water. The most possible factor for your condition is some other eye problems which caused by migraine are underlying reasons for your watery eyes.03/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?