catgay2005I do feel sad that you have gotten jaundice eyes but cheer up because here I have gotten several useful ways of treating jaundice eyes to share with you. As far as I am concerned, treatment of jaundice eyes requires both dietary and life style modification. For the change of dietary, my advice to you is to consume less oily, starchy foods, butter, cheese and fat but instead more vegetables and fruits. Try not to eat highly saturated foods and more fresh fruit juice. Speaking of life style, more sleep is strongly recommended and eating in restaurants outside should be avoided. And you can also buy yourself some Ayurvedic product to offer more necessary nutrition in the struggling against jaundice.01/18/2013
christ_band04The jaundice eyes will make your eyes show the yellow color which will make your eyes feel uncomfortable. You could use the medical treatment. At the same, you need to have the good rest for the eyes. You should also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You should not eat the spicy food which will make the jaundice eyes get serious.01/21/2013
Jen.CIt is ture that when the whites of our eyes and possibly our skin develop a yellowish color, which is commonly called jaundice makes our eyes yellow, sometimes even our palms and soles of the feet may become yellow. All people have a normal value of jaundice. The root reason that causes such phenomenon is bilirubin, exactly too much bilirubin in the blood. You may feel strange that too much bilirubin can cause jaundice. But relax, jaundice not all emergency. I cannot recommend you home remedies for that. The best thing to do is receive medicine treatment under the instruction of doctor.03/03/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?