elmos_world_05Yes, it is true that bio oil can help grow your eyelashes, it is usually used when you remove your mascara, and it can condition your lashes and keep your lashes full and well hydrated. What's more, bio oil can help get rid of scar, stretch marks, and etc. And castor oil has the same function in helping grow eyelashes.01/20/2013
Jonathan griffinThe bio oil is the chemical compound thing which should not be used to help you grow eyelashes. If you want your eyelashes to grow again, you could just use the vitamin E to adopt before you go to bed. Biological oil is through the rapid heating way in starvation conditions and then makes composition biological qualitative polymer pyrolysis which will be into low molecular organic steam. The quenching method is from its condense into liquid. It has wide raw material sources of renewable which is easy to transport energy density which has higher characteristic. It is a kind of potential liquid fuel and chemical raw materials. The biological oil which is regarded as fuel can be used in the kiln and boiler heat production equipment. The biological oil is for diesel engine which also has great application prospect. At the same time, it can reduce diesel consumption ease which has high quality. The fuel oil supply tension has important significance.01/21/2013
Erin jacksonBio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Actually, it really does not work for eyelashes growing. However, don't give up. Tea tree oil and olive oil can help you. Also, vegetable oils, which are triglyceride extracted from plants has the same functions as tea tree oil. You just put some such oils on your fingers and massage them on eyelids carefully once a day. A week later, you can see the result. Also, you can use honey with warm water to wash your eyes every morning, and ginger is also okay, which are good to cultivate eyelashes.02/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?