The special tear drop shape, suitable for all ages and all face shapes, world famous brand, aviator lens will provide all your expectations for aviator glasses..
Aviator lens is a classic of Ray-Ban and used in aviation and in all other occasions. Ray-Ban Aviator always manages to meet the requirements of wearers. Designed in the 1930s for pilots, Ray-Ban Aviator is characterized by dark, often reflective lens having an area two or three times the area of the eye socket, and metal frames with either paddles or wire temples which hook behind the ears. The large aviator lens is not straight as in eyeglasses but bulge out slightly. The design of the aviator lens attempts to cover the entire range of the eye and prevent as much light as possible from entering the eye socket from any angle.
The Ray-Ban Aviator became well-known when General Douglas MacArthur landed on the beach in the Philippines in World War II. Photographers snapped several pictures of him wearing them for newspapers. We see the heroic spirit of MacArthur though aviator lens.
After that, Ray-Ban Aviator appears in films, on celebrities’ faces and in high-grade store. People choose Ray-Ban Aviator is because the quality aviator lens. The scratch/impact-resistant aviator lens ensures 100% UV protection & superb optical clarity. Contemporary models are polarized to reduce more harmful light. Although they are not wearing by pilots, they are accessories of fashion-conscious individuals.
The most famous universally recognized style of all time, Ray-Ban Aviator and aviator lens can always be first and foremost choice.
- Can I get aviator glasses on ebay?
- Which brand offers the best aviator glasses?
- Are aviator style glasses fashionable now?
- How To Choose Proper Aviator Glasses For Women?
- Where can I get aviator reading glasses for men in Houston?
- Can aviator glasses be fit with prescription ?
- What face shape do aviator glasses go well with?
- Is it cool for men to wear plastic aviator glasses?
- What do aviator glasses look like?
- What do so many people like to wear aviator eye glasses?