Over one million people suffer eye injuries each year in America, most of which could have been prevented. The consciousness of eye care should be held by everyone. It is an advisable choice to wear protective safety glasses for eye care when people do sports and recreational activities. Also, people should pay more attention to children’s eyecare, supervise kids when they are playing with toys or games to avoid hurting their eyes from some projectile toys such as pellet guns. If people have an eye injury, get medical attention from an eye care doctor as soon as possible.
People also should attach importance to the influences of environments on their eye health. Just like the skin, eyes are damaged by UV rays coming from the sun, whether it is sunny day or overcast. According to eye care professional, people should always wear sunglasses which can offer UV ray protection for eyecare in daylight hours. When it is smoky, people should follow eyecare practitioners’ advice that try not to rub eyes, for not transfer dust and ash from hands to eyes.
People who do any of these things which require staring at one place for a long time such as working on a computer really need eye care. It is important to take frequent brakes and look at things farther away for a moment. There are some special eyecare films offered for computer screens to minimize the harm from looking at monitor for long period of time. As is pointed put by some eye care experts, people should make sure the lighting is correct for the activity they are doing-a bit dimmer for computer work and bright for reading.
Frequent check-ups with eyecare professional will be good for eyes health. If people have some eyes problems, some eye care products may help people for eyecare such as eye drops, which can use to relieve dry eyes. Also, people can do a number of eye care exercises, which can make eyes to stay in good shape and help with any inherent problems.
- What is the best eye care product?
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- Where to buy pond's cucumber eye pads?
- What to do if you get your eyes stabbed?
- Do I need a pair of glasses because I can see well with my brother's glasses?
- How do I cure my tired and dry eyes?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?